Want more leads? Want to nurture them automatically? Who doesn’t! But how do you ensure that your live support and your lead gen efforts are totally aligned? Say “hello” to ClickDesk’s new GetResponse integration. The seamless live chat integration with GetResponse’s email marketing software and autoresponders is almost too easy. It helps you make a human connection with your current and future email subscribers, pre-qualify leads, and reach a level of customer engagement with customer happiness as a top priority.
GetResponse is comprehensive email marketing software, and they also now include landing pages and web forms. Marketing automation can sound like a mouthful, but GetResponse aims to make the whole process a seamless one. In fact, their small business customers engage more than one billion subscribers every month! Integrating live chat software with email marketing helps you get a bigger chunk of that billion-customer action.
Here’s how it works.
- Get a GetResponse account and a ClickDesk account. Then follow these simple Live Chat GetResponse integration setup steps.
- During live chat sessions, your agents will now automatically see contact details, including email campaign status, of customers already in your GetResponse account. The info is triggered by their email id.
- During voice, video or text chats, use chat shortcuts to quickly subscribe chat visitors to just the right GetResponse email marketing campaign.
- You can also set a default email campaign and automatically subscribe every new live chat visitor to this campaign following chat sessions.
- Manage integration settings and shortcuts in the ClickDesk agent panel. Just go to Live Chat > Settings to configure your Live Chat Integrations (direct link: https://my.clickdesk.com/#livechat-integrations) and Shortcuts (direct link: https://my.clickdesk.com/#livechat-shortcuts) – just remember to click on the “Integration Shortcuts” tab.
PS. Scaling quickly (or want to)? We recommend regularly comparing your GetResponse Email Analytics with your Live Chat and HelpDesk Analytics in ClickDesk, such as our enhanced Agent Activity Reporting and our new Google Tag Manager Integration.