Archived live chat transcripts help ClickDesk admins keep track of customer interactions. They are also a great way to gauge agent performance. We’ve recently enhanced our chat transcripts functionality to include a range of filters. You can now easily filter all previous chats using fields such as chat type and country/location. You can also search by text, in case you’re looking for chats mentioning a particular phrase or keyword.
Where to Find Chat Transcript Filters
- Login to the ClickDesk admin panel.
- Go to Reports and Spy > Chat Transcripts.
- To sort chat transcripts, click on a section heading (Agent, Visitor, etc.).
- To filter chat transcripts, click on the Filters icon on the upper right. Choose any number of filters, then click ‘Done’. Your filtered chats will now be displayed.
- To reset the filters, click on the Filters icon and click ‘Clear’, then click ‘Done’.
Note that before or after running filters, you can always click-through from a chat session summary to a complete view of the session. The complete view displays the entire transcript alongside visitor info such as browser, referring URL, and location displayed on a map.
Questions? Drop us a line anytime.