We understand that a lot of our customers run their sites on WordPress, Joomla or Magento platforms and would like to use ClickDesk live chat services on their sites. We plan to release plugins and module addons for these platforms, but for those who would like to try how ClickDesk live help appears on their WordPress or Joomla sites even before we release a plugin, can follow these steps:
WordPress Chat Plugin:
After copying the code you obtained from your ClickDesk dashboard,
1. Login to your wordpress admin panel.
2. Navigate to Appearance -> Widgets link in the left sidebar.
3. From the Available Widgets section, drag a new Text widget to the sidebar in the right to activate it.4. Click the down arrow of the new text widget, paste the code and save it.You should be able to see ClickDesk live chat appear on your wordpress site.
Joomla Chat Plugin:
1. Go to http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/edition/custom-code-in-modules/15251
2. Download and install the module in your joomla site. Install the correct version of module depending on which Joomla version (1.5, 1.6 or 1.7) you are running).
3. Paste the ClickDesk code that you already copied from your ClickDesk dashboard.
4. Paste it in the ‘Flexi Custom Code’ module and Save it.
You should be able to see ClickDesk live chat appear on your Joomla site.
Magento Chat Plugin:
Though not in much demand, those who would like to install ClickDesk on their Magento powered ecommerce sites can try the steps described here: